Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Daily Prayer - Be mindful of the gifts ...

Good Wednesday morning, my friends.
 
When God made His covenant with Abraham He told him he would make him a great nation, a blessed nation.  But that blessing was not just for the nation of Israel, rather God said "through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed" (Genesis 22:18).
 
You and I have also been blessed.  Blessed with gifts and talents.  And, like Israel, these are not simply for our own enjoyment but rather are to be shared with others.
 
Reflect on those gifts as you pray this simple and powerful prayer.
 

Grace and peace and blessings be yours in abundance!
Bruce
 

Good and Gracious God,
turn my mind toward your will,
that I may offer my whole self in service to you.
 
Make me ever mindful of the gifts
you have given me
to do your work in the world.
 
Amen.
 
(http://letspraydaily.blogspot.ca/2009/05/mindful-of-god-prayer.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment