Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Prayer

Good Thursday morning, my friends.
 
I went seaching for a prayer this morning and found both of these beautiful ones on the same page.  They both spoke to my heart so I decided to include the two.  Hopefully God will speak to you through these words, as you lift them to Him.
 
 
Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce
 
 

May all I do today

begin with you, O Lord.
Plant dreams and hopes
within my soul,
revive my tired spirit:
be with me today.

May all I do today

continue with your help, O Lord.
Be at my side
and walk with me:
Be my support today.

May all I do today

reach far and wide, O Lord.
My thoughts, my work, my life:
make them blessings
for your kingdom;
let them go beyond today,
O God.

 

 

Today is new,

unlike any other day,
for God makes each day different.

Today God's everyday grace

falls on my soul like abundant seed,
though I may hardly see it.

Today is one of those days

Jesus promised to be with me,
a companion on my journey,
And my life today, if I trust him,
has consequences unseen.
My life has a purpose.

 

(http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/special/today.html)

 

 
 
Bruce MacPherson
 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
 
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.
 
If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.
 
Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment