Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Prayer - Lord, teach me to love You more.

Good Monday morning, my friends.
 
Just a simple prayer this morning to start off your week:  Lord, teach me to love You more.
 
If you feel the stress of a heavy week upon you, just spend a fem minutes meditating on the great love He has for you.  Yes YOU.
 
 
Amazing Grace and Eternal Peace be yours,
Bruce

 

Father God, I come into your presence so aware of my human frailty and yet overwhelmed by your love for me. 
 
I thank you that there is no human experience that I might walk through where your love cannot reach me. 
 
If I climb the highest mountain you are there and yet if I find myself in the darkest valley of my life, you are there. 
 
Teach me today to love you more. 
 
Help me to rest in that love that asks nothing more than the simple trusting heart of a child. 
 
In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment