Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Daily Prayer - Rebuke the enemy

Good Monday morning, my friends.
 
The Bible says that Satan is a liar.  Specifically "When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies" John 8:44.
 
What lie is he whispering in your ear this morning?  Is he telling you you aren't good enough?  Telling you that you can do that thing again and won't get caught?  Telling you that you don't matter?  That you are hopeless?
 
It isn't true.  It is a lie.  Prayerfully ask the Lord to rebuke the enemy.
 

Grace and peace and truth be yours in abundance,
Bruce
 

Father I give thanks to you for protecting me from Satan.
 
Satan is a liar and a destroyer, I have been rescued from his many attempts to destroy me and my loved ones.
 
In the name of Jesus I ask that Satan and his army be continually rebuked from me, my loved ones, my home, my church, my job and everywhere Father that you shall lead me-Hallelujah!
 
I am saved from the devil and all his weapons
 
Amen.
 
(http://letspraydaily.blogspot.ca/2009/03/rebuking-satan-prayer.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment