Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Daily Prayer - A prayer for everyday

Good Monday morning, my friends.
 
The prayer below does not need any preamble. I pray it speaks to you as it did to me.
 
Amazing Grace and Eternal Peace be yours,
Bruce  
 
Bless me with spiritual discernment and use me to help others.
Give me the confidence to speak your Word boldly today.
 
Use me to do your work and allow me to praise your Name once more.
Restore my soul, extend my boundaries and bless my ministry.
 
Magnify the work of my hands to bring glory to your Name.
Make the desires of my heart the absolute same as Yours, Father.
 
Help me to stand when I want to quit.
Turn my mistakes into learning experiences.
 
Make a way where I can't see one now.
Give me strength and means to continue serving.
 
May depression not find an open door in my house.
Sharpen the tools of ministry in my possession.
 
Don't let me give up running the race out of futility.
Use me today to do what You desire.
 
Use me to do something extraordinary today.
Open the door where previous failures have seemingly closed them.
 
Give me passion for your Word.
Use me anyway you will.
 
Give my blessing to those I serve.
This day for extending Your love to someone who doesn't know it.
 
Remind me often today why I serve You.
Feed my thirst with streams of Living Water.
 
Use me to do great things of which I know not.
Help me be more effective helping others.
 
Use me to accomplish what You desire.
Honor to serve Your cause.
 
-->Your way, not mine.
 
 
 
 
Bruce MacPherson
 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
 
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.
 
If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.
 
Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment