Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Daily Prayer - Is your fruit ripening?


Good Tuesday morning, my friends.

There is a piece of paper posted over my desk with these words printed on it:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control

These are the fruit of the Holy Spirit as listed by Paul in Galatians 5:22.  Some days those fruit are evident in my life.  Some days I am more barren than the fig tree cursed by Jesus (Mark 11:12-14; 20-25). 

Which of these fruit do you need to water and fertilize? 

My prayer today for you and for me is that we bear more spiritual fruit on a daily basis.

 

Grace and peace be yours in abundance!
Bruce

 

Father, You who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until You call me heavenward or until the day of Christ’s return.

May I willingly submit and quickly obey Your voice so that I will bear much spiritual fruit.

I pray that the Fruit of the Spirit will characterize my life as I faithfully yield to the work of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

(http://adailyprayer.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/a-prayer-for-spiritual-fruitfulness-2/)  

Bruce MacPherson   macpherson@celtic.ca 
Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 / Cell: 613.720.0821


You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please use the link below. 

 








Sent to celticca.celticchristian@blogger.com — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
The Celtic Christian · 1516 Blue Rock Ave · Kars, Ontario K0A 2E0
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment