Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Daily Prayer - I have no idea

Good Thursday morning, my friends.
 
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. (Isaiah 55:8)
 
God has many ways of reaching out to us - and not always in ways we expect.  Be watchful for His hand at work in your life today.
 
 
Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce
 
 
I have no idea, Lord,
of how or when or where
you'll come into my life today...
 
I have no idea, Lord,
whose voice will speak your word to me,
whose ears will hear and bear my prayer,
whose hand you'll use to lift me up...
 
I have no idea, Lord,
of where you'll want to lead me,
where you'll want to take me
or what you hope I'll leave behind...
 
I have no idea, Lord...
 
So, open my eyes and ears, my heart,
open my mind and thoughts and dreams,
open my soul to your ideas, Lord,
of how you'll come into my life today...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment