Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Smile


Good Wednesday morning, my friends.

Being in God's will doesn't necessarily involve huge sacrifices, commitments, or actions.  Sometimes (most times) it involves a small act of kindness, love, or grace. It can be as simple as a smile for someone who is having a hard day.  That tells them you are with them, you are rooting for them, that you care.


Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce

Father, 
give me your heart for the poor, 
the needy, 
the struggling, 
and just for those who are having a hard day; 

guide me as I take small steps to reach out, 
to listen, 
to simply offer a smile 
and a kind hello.



Bruce MacPherson 

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address. 

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment