Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pray it forward

Good Wednesday morning, my friends.

As a community we are called to encourage one another, correct one another, support one another, and pray for one another.  Today I pray this prayer for you.  Perhaps you can pay it forward by passing it on to someone else?


Amazing Grace and Eternal Peace be yours,
Bruce


May today be all that you need it to be.

May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears.

May God manifest Himself today in ways you have never experienced!

May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer and your prayers be answered. 

I pray that Faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged.

I pray for peace, health, happiness, and true and undying Love for God.




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment