Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daily Prayer - A prayer that brings peace

Good Thursday morning, my friends.

 

This is a prayer I can relate to.  Satan has certainly tried (and continues to at times) to convince me I am "an exception to Your (God's) redemptive power".  Lifting this prayer brings me peace, and I pray it does for you as well.

 

I ask for your prayers this weekend.  Tomorrow I, and numerous other leaders from my church, are off for a weekend youth conference with the junior and senior high school students.  Please pray that these young adults and adolescents will have a powerful encounter with God and that we as leaders will be good role models, and wise and courageous in our leadership.

 

Grace and peace be yours in abundance,

Bruce

 

 

 

Father,

 

Your grace is sufficient to meet all my needs in the midst of trouble, hardship, persecution, famine, nakedness, danger and sword. 

 

I am truly more than a conqueror because of Your love for me!

 

I choose to believe Your Word and apply its wondrous truths to my life.

 

I reject Satan's cunning lies that seek to convince me that I am an exception to Your redemptive power or that my troubles can never be repaired by Your almighty hand.

 

Your power is unbiased, all-reaching, and ever merciful to those who call upon You in times of trouble.

 

I'm so grateful that Your sufficiency exceeds my need.

 

Thank you for salvaging my life by taking my feet from the sinking, miry clay and setting them upon the solid rock to stay.

 

Amen.

 

Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment