Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Daily Prayer

 Good Monday morning, my friends.

 

Each of us lives through difficult times in our lives.  You may be in the midst of that right now.  Or you may be living in good times.  In either case, God is working in your life.  Consider your current circumstances, and what God is teaching you, as you lift this prayer.

 

 

Grace and peace be yours in abundance,

Bruce

 

 

God our Father,

in good times

may I live in such a way

that I will be strengthened

for the difficult times

that all of us face in our lives.

 

Lead me now

to make positive choices

to value friendship and loyalty,

and develop attitudes and values,

treasuring all that is lasting and important.

 

Throughout difficult times

may I build on

the positive choices of my past,

looking outward in the service of others

and avoiding self-pity.

 

May I grow in the faith

that, whatever my circumstances,

I need have no regrets

but may entrust

my past to your mercy,

my present to your love,

and my future to your Providence.

 

Amen.

 

(http://www.prayingeachday.org/100Prayers.pdf)

 

 

 

Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment