Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Daily Prayer - I want a promotion!

Good Tuesday morning, my friends.

With so much going on around us every day, it is so difficult to keep an eternal perspective.  The "tyranny of the urgent" keeps us from what is important.

One day recently, as I was looking forward to the glories of heaven with Christ, I mentioned to Rosemary that I did not want to ever be kept alive artificially - by a machine.  She should pull the plug.  With a twinkle in her eye she asked, "There's a plug?"  Apparently I had been annoying her that day :-)

Keep your eyes on the prize.  Keep faithful until that glorious promotion day.


Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce


Father, You are great and greatly to be praised.  

You are the Builder of everything we see and so much that we've not yet laid eyes upon, both on the earth and the heavens above.  

We are looking forward to the future city with eternal foundations where You are the architect and builder.  

Our everlasting home in heaven is not built with human hands, but by Your divine design. 

Keep us faithful till that glorious promotion day!  

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment