Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

The LORD your God is gracious and compassionate

Good Monday morning, my friends.

I picked up a Bible this weekend, flipped it open to a random location and read the account of King Hezekiah in the book of Chronicles.  It is a fascinating story of a king who "did what was right in the eyes of the LORD, just as his father David had done".  If you have time, I recommend reading it (2 Chronicles 29-32).

One verse that caught my eye was this:

If you return to the LORD, then your fellow Israelites and your children will be shown compassion by their captors and will return to this land, for the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him. (2 Chronicles 30:9)

Do you have friends and family members you would like to see brought (back) into the Kingdom?  Have you fully returned to Him?  Have you given Him your all, your everything?  The rewards here are staggering both for us and for those around us.  God promises to allow others to return to Him when we give Him our lives.  He is indeed gracious and compassionate.


Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.,
Bruce


Father, in the name of Jesus, 

I continue to place my body, my soul, my spirit and my entire life in Your hands. 

I am now choosing to stay fully surrendered to You all the days of my life and I ask that You continue to keep me in Your perfect will for my life.

Thank you Father.

Thank you Jesus.




Bruce MacPherson 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment