Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daily Prayer

Good Tuesday morning, my friends.

 

Just a simple prayer of thanks, combined with an offer of willingness to serve. May your heart align with God's as you lift this prayer this morning.

 

Grace and peace be yours in abundance,

Bruce

 

 

Thank You, Jesus, for the joyful mission which You have given me.

 May it always be Yours.

 

Your words, my heart!

Your words, my hands!

Your words, my voice!

 

Your words, Jesus, only Your words.

 

Let Your words go forth through me to all the world, because I so greatly desire to serve.

 

Thank You, Jesus.

 

Glory to You, Lord.
 

Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment