Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Daily Prayer - To be overtaken with wisdom

Good Wednesday morning, my friends.
 
Do you need help making a decision today?  Are you looking for the right words to use when approaching that person?  Are you seeking wisdom?  James 1:5 says: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
 
Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding (Proverbs 4:7)
 
Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce
 
 
Dear Lord, I pray today that I'm overtaken with wisdom.
 
I pray that I stand on your word as I make my daily decisions on today.
 
Guide my thoughts and words and help me to be conscious of what I stand for as a child of God.
 
I pray that your words which I have in my heart be made available when I am face any difficult situation, so that you may get the glory from my life.
 
In Jesus' name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment