Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are we "Full-Time" Christians?


Good Wednesday morning, my friends.

At some point we have to decide whether we are a Sunday morning Christian, or a "Full-Time" Christian.  Are you a Christian at home?  At work?  At the gym?  In the hockey dressing room? In traffic? (Ouch.)

God does not call us into a relationship with Him for only 1 or 2 hours a week.  He calls us to be with Him and in Him where ever we are and whatever we are doing.

Is it time to give up the "Part-Time" gig?


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)
Bruce


God, I realize that because I am a Christian, I am in "Full-Time" Christian service. 

Some Christians are called to foreign lands. 
Others are called to minister in the workplace or on the home front. 

I am called to minister and to worship you where I am. 

Please, God, help me to see my work and my daily activities as a means to worship to you. 
Demonstrate your power through my life so that others might experience you through me today. 

Thank you, my loving and all-powerful God. 

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


From Prime Time with God, available at churchgrowth.org



Bruce MacPherson 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment