Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bless my friends


Good Monday morning, my friends.

My sister, Beth, sent us this prayer last week and I wanted to share it with each of you.  If you have received a copy from her, or someone else, consider yourself doubly blessed!

And to kickstart your Christmas spirit, have a look at this great video (if you can "Handel" it!).


Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce


Dear God,

 I don't know all of the Challenges my friend has,
 But You know everything.

 I hear their silence,
 You hear their pleas.

 I hear their laughter,
 You see their tears,

 I see when they give,
 You see what's been taken from them.

 I see their beautiful appearance,
 You know their doubts.

 My prayer for them God,
 Is that you give them everything they may need,
 And bless them abundantly.




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment