Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Love what God loves, do what God would do


Good Friday morning, my friends.

This prayer/poem is a beautiful follow-up to the message of unity from yesterday.  When we love what God loves, and do what God would do, we will be unified.  This is the picture of the new heaven and earth where the sound of weeping and crying will be heard no more (Isaiah 65:17-19).



Breath on me, Breath of God,
    Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
    And do what Thou wouldst do.




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment