Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

You are my Saviour this very day

Good Thursday morning, my friends.

One of the ways we can worship God is to affirm Who and What He is.  By focusing on Him as God, it frees us to be who we are - His creations.  Bring this prayer of adoration into the Throne Room and feel your burdens be lifted.




You are the light, the truth, the way

You are my Saviour this very day.


Amazing Grace and Eternal Peace to you today,
Bruce



You are the peace of all things calm

You are the place to hide from harm


You are the light that shines in dark

You are the heart's eternal spark


You are the door that's open wide

You are the guest who waits inside


You are the stranger at the door

You are the calling of the poor


You are my Lord and with me still

You are my love, keep me from ill


You are the light, the truth, the way

You are my Saviour this very day.




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment