Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wednesday February 10, 2010 - Friends on the journey

Good Wednesday morning, my friends.

I am a big proponent of having a small group of close friends in the faith who can come along side us, encourage us, advise us, and keep us honest. I am blessed to have these friends in my life, and I lift up this prayer for them. I believe we need such people in our lives to make this journey not just bearable, but joyful. Rejoice if you have such friends, and pray for God to bring them if you don't. Just be open to whomever He brings - you might be surprised!

Amazing grace and eternal peace to you,
Bruce


Father, help me to be like a refreshing cup of cold water on a hot summer’s day to the friends You’ve given me.

May I contribute encouragement, comfort, wisdom, accountability, and loyalty to our friendship.

Help me to reserve judgment and faithfully pray for my friends as we walk together heart to heart and hand in hand. Amen.



Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / 613.489.4174(Home) 613.720.0821(Cell)

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment