Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jubilation, patience, and consistency

Good Tuesday morning, my friends.

This beautiful prayer is a great way to start off this shortened work week.  It brings us humbly before the throne, aware of our own failings, but with great hope and faith in the One who loves us.

May you be blessed today with more jubilation, patience, and consistency.

Amazing grace and eternal peace to you today,
Bruce


Dear Heavenly Father,

Praise be given to Your Holy name for Your forbearance and mercy. 
You have dealt gently with Your children in love. 
You have been patient with me in my humanness and stubbornness.

Lord, through the work of Your Spirit, 
prompt me to be more jubilant in hope, 
more patient in times of trouble, 
and more consistent in my prayer life. 

Teach me, Lord, to wait with faith and expectancy, 
and may my trials be seen as times for growth in grace. 

Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen.



Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment