Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do I doubt that You have Your watchful and caring eye upon me?

Good Tuesday morning, my friends.

Too often I feel myself separating from God and starting to doubt His presence in my life.  And then, when I am drawn back (for He always seeks me), there is such a sense of relief.  Does this happen to you?

If you are feeling that separation today, let God use this prayer to draw you back and to give you peace and rest.


Amazing grace and eternal peace to you,
Bruce


Father, 

If You see a sparrow that falls to the ground; 
if You know the number of hairs that are on my head; 
if every snowflake that falls from heaven is uniquely designed by You, 

Why do I doubt that You have Your watchful and caring eye upon me for I am created in Your image? 

Forgive me when I doubt You or feel forsaken. 

Instead I want to trust You and believe Your Words that assures me, 
"Never will I leave you. Never will I forsake you." 
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." 
"Nothing can separate me from the love of God; not tribulation or distress or persecution, famine or nakedness or peril or sword." 

No in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Christ who loves us.  

In Jesus Name, Amen.




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment