Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

What does the LORD require of you?

Good Friday morning, my friends.

Here is a beautiful, simple prayer to end the week on.  These are the qualities that God looks for in His people: purity, humility, compassion and faith.  One of my many favourite scriptures is Micah 6:8:

He has showed you, O man, what is good. 
       And what does the LORD require of you? 
       To act justly and to love mercy 
       and to walk humbly with your God.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Amazing grace and peace that surpasses all understanding be yours today,
Bruce


Give me 
A pure heart
That I may see Thee,

A humble heart
That I may hear Thee,

A heart of love
That I may serve Thee,

A heart of faith
That I may abide in Thee.

Dag Hammarskjöld




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment