Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daily Prayer - By this they will know ...

Good Wednesday morning, my friends.
 
In John 12:35 Jesus says "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another".  Selfishness can sometimes get in the way of our living this out.  Ask God today to help you see the needs all around you.
 
 
Grace and peace are yours in abundance,
Bruce
 
Father, You are well-acquainted with my weaknesses and the condition of my heart.
 
You know that I am often more concerned about my own comfort and my daily schedule than the needs of those around me.
 
I know I can't save the whole world, but I can listen to Your still small voice as You place individuals upon my heart.
 
Show me ways that I can make a difference.
 
May the character of my life reflect the heart of Christ as I reach out to others in love and in obedience to Your calling upon my life.
 
In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
 
 
 
Bruce MacPherson
 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
 
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.
 
If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.
 
Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment