Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Daily Prayer - How God Sees You

Good Monday morning, my friends.
 
I think that too often we believe the lies of the enemy about our value in this world.  We hear the criticisms and complaints of others and take them to heart.  But God has a different view of you and of me and we need to reflect on that.  Seeing ourselves as God sees us makes us feel safe and at peace, and makes us more productive in His kingdom.
 
 
Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Bruce 
 
Most Precious Lord Jesus, Gentle And Wonderful God, Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit, Precious Lord Jesus, I love You.
Too often I look at others to find my value in their eyes.
In truth, I know they cannot know me as You know me.

Whenever I am full of doubt, misgivings, and feel inferior, I need to see me as You see me.
Whenever I feel like I do not count, show me how much I count in Your Eyes.
Whenever I feel like I do not belong, help me see how much I belong to You.
Whenever I feel inferior, show me how You fully love me.
Whenever I feel like I am nothing, show me the wonders of Your creation and help me see how I am Your most wondrous creation of all.

Help my spirit rise into Your heavenly realms.
Let the joy of my salvation overtake all the sadness and grief I could ever feel.
I praise Your Name for all You are, all You have done, and for the home You have built for me in Heaven above.
All these things I humbly pray in the Name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon Whom I can rely.

Amen.
 
 
 
 
Bruce MacPherson
 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
 
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.
 
If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.
 
Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment