Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daily Prayer - Glorious blessings!

Good Thursday morning, my friends.
 
Today I borrow a prayer from Paul's letter to the church in Ephesus.  When I read it this morning I was reminded of all of you, and I pray it for you.  I pray glorious blessings for you and your families.
 
 
Amazing Grace and Eternal Peace be yours,
Bruce
 
 
I have heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all of God's people. So I never stop being grateful for you, as I mention you in my prayers.
 
I ask the glorious Father and God of our Lord Jesus Christ to give you his Spirit.
The Spirit will make you wise and let you understand what it means to know God.
My prayer is that light will flood your hearts and that you will understand the hope that was given to you when God chose you.
Then you will discover the glorious blessings that will be yours together with all of God's people.
 
(Ephesians 1:15-18)
 
 
 
Bruce MacPherson
 
macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821
 
You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.
 
If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.
 
Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment