Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Daily Prayer

Good Thursday morning, my friends.

Two weeks ago playing pick-up hockey I tangled up with a friend of mine and we had a nasty crash into the boards.  As a result I suffered a mild concussion.  The symptoms had been waning until last night when they came back with a vengeance - balance and vision issues, problems concentrating, general weakness and nausea.  I am off work today and probably tomorrow.  I am not including a prayer today, just asking you to remember me in your own prayers.  I debated whether to do this, seeing it as selfish, but en the end I decided that this is what Christian community is about.  We must have the courage to ask each other for help when needed.  Christianity is not a solo sport - it is a team sport.  You guys are my team and I need you today. 

Amazing Grace and Eternal Peace be yours,
Bruce



Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment