Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breathe in the love and trust! Breathe out the fear!

Good Thursday morning, my friends.

I found this prayer this morning and really like it.  Meditate on it, pray it through 2 or 3 times.  Release any anxiety you may have.

Amazing grace and peace that surpasses all understanding be yours today,
Bruce



Hear my prayer, Lord Jesus.
Empty me of all that is not of God and fill me with the fruit of the Holy Spirit. 

Clear my mind and open my heart to comprehend the knowledge of Your Word. 

Guide me with Your wisdom and truth. 

Cleanse me with Your Heavenly love. 

Be the keeper of my heart and the forgiver of my soul. 

May my light shine forth with the radiance of Your love. Hear my prayer, Lord Jesus


Breathe in the love and trust! Breathe out the fear!




Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment