Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Waiting and Walking

Good Tuesday morning, my friends.

Waiting and walking.  Waiting for God to show His presence, or walking with Him on this strange and wonderful journey.  I always seem to be in one of these 2 modes.  My problem is, I rarely see the first one for what it is - a time to learn and grow.  I usually see it as a time to complain and whine.  May I (and we) learn to trust Him more in those times and understand that He has a purpose in the waiting.

Amazing grace and His eternal peace to you today,
Bruce



Father, we know that we must do more than just read Your Word, but we must apply Your truths so that we see Your Spirit at work in the daily challenges we encounter.  

The Israelites looked to You for guidance in the cloud by day and the fire by night. They learned when to wait and when to walk.  

It is in the waiting times that we learn endurance for the present and it is in the walking times that we learn to trust You for the future. 

Whether You are moving us forward or keeping us still our hope is in You all the day long.  

Amen.



Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment