Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I arise today Through a mighty strength

Good Thursday morning, my friends.

Just a simple prayer this morning to remind us how involved God wants to be in our daily lives.  Take comfort and find peace in these words today.

Amazing Grace and eternal peace to you,
Bruce


I arise today Through a mighty strength: 

God's power to guide me, 
God's might to uphold me, 
God's eyes to watch over me; 
God's ear to hear me, 
God's word to give me speech, 
God's hand to guard me, 
God's way to lie before me, 
God's shield to shelter me, 
God's host to secure me. 

Bridgid of Gael



Bruce MacPherson

macpherson@celtic.ca / Blog: The Celtic Christian / Home: 613.489.4174 Cell: 613.720.0821

You are receiving this email because you have requested it or I felt you would be interested in this material.

If you would like to be removed from this email list, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address.

Likewise, if you know of someone else who you believe would appreciate receiving these messages, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment